Purpose: A brightening shampoo that keeps hair color from fading due to environmental exposure as well as the natural progression of time. Each formula infuses a powerful dose of color defense to prolong the beauty and condition of color-treated hair.
Function: Color Care Sulfate-Free Shampoo is a rich and nurturing formula that guards against color loss by employing fade-fighting technology to hold color in hair. A unique blend of marine source extracts helps deflect the effects of sunlight, while increasing overall brilliance and gloss. Gentle surfactants promote color retention for up to 15 shampoos. pH – 5.5
Fragrance: Fresh Green Fruity – A zesty fragrance of natural fruits and flowers – like Fuji apples, pineapples, white peaches, and kiwi nectars. Blends with jasmine, ylang-ylang, rose, orange blossom, and petal musk.
- Lauryl Polyglucose – A mild secondary surfactant derived from corn that lowers the irritant factors of primary surfactants.
- Quaternium-91 – A unique combination of conditioning agents found to soften hair, reduce combing damage and aid in the delivery of Vitamin E.
- Polyamide 2 – Protects hair from UVA and UVB radiation, helping to control fading of artificial and natural hair color; repairs and maintains follicle strength.
- Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride – A high activity UV absorber that protects hair as it absorbs light. Also significantly improves combing properties, hair strength, and reduces mechanical friction.
- Laminaria Ochroleaca (Seaweed) Extract – A naturally derived marine extract to protect against photo inflammation and the damaging effects of daylight, while helping to balance hydration.
- Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer – Lock color into hair with a high viscosity silicone polymer designed to prolong color retention.